Read the latest news articles and stories about the AIHA’s Worker Health and Safety initiative and its efforts, including media interviews with our leadership and volunteers.
- Occupational Health and Safety Magazine (July 7, 2020)
- Modern Contractor Solutions (July 27, 2020)
- AIHA member Barb Epstien sat with Convergence Training podcast to discuss AIHA's "Focus Four on Construction Health Hazards" guidance document. Epstien is one of the authors of the guidance document.
- Recognizing and minimizing the inherent risks of wildland fires (FireRescue 1, March 10, 2022)
- Focus on Officer Wellness: Industrial Hygiene for Law Enforcement Agencies (PDF, December 1, 2021)
- Protecting driver/operators from fireground health hazards (FireRescue 1, February 16, 2021)
- Occupational Health and Safety Magazine (August 25, 2020)
- EHS Daily Advisor (September 8, 2020)
- Fire Engineer Magazine (September 16, 2020)
- ASIS International Security Management Magazine (December 1, 2020)
- The more I learn about exposure to toxins, the more scared I become (FireRescue 1, May 22, 2019)